St. Thomas’ Church is a huge edifice built in 1598, in gothic architectural style. A part of it has been converted into a museum – an archaeological treasure house. Sadly, the museum is in a real bad state.
In front of the fountains which leads up to the Church
The 3 Musketeers from class VI B – There is a school adjoining the Church
The museum/church houses antique statues, stone inscriptions, wooden carvings and idols.
St. Philip Neri
With a local Saurasthra woman – Savi was fascinated by her Elephant Tusk bangles
A Pigeon’s nest in what was once a fan – Even birds have become Jugadu
In front of a now defunct ‘Touch Screen Information’ kiosk