KASHMIR TRAVEL GUIDE
Kashmir, the Mountain Retreat of the Mughals, provides iconic images of India Travel – Houseboats anchored in the lakes, romantic shikhara rides, beautiful mughal gardens, lush green valleys, and the best of cuisines.
Although Ladakh & Zanskar are part of Jammu & Kashmir, we have created separate guides for them for better user experience.
WHEN TO GO
- May through October
- December & January for snow vacations
5 REASONS TO PLAN A TRIP TO KASHMIR
- Nageen & Dal lakes – Houseboat stays & Shikhara rides
- Mughal gardens
- Skiing in Gulmarg
- Wazwan cuisine
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN KASHMIR
With an eclectic mix of tourist attractions comprising of beautiful gardens, lakes, valleys, and much more, Kashmir remain one of the most celebrated tourist spots in the world.
Here is our list of the Best Places to visit in Kashmir
GET FREE QUOTES FOR YOUR TRIP
Booking a trip is now as easy as 1-2-3-4
1) Tell us about your trip.
2) Get free advice from India Travel Experts.
3) Get connected to Travel Agents.
4) Compare quotes and book your trip.
- Betaab Valley
- Betaab Valley (Photo Feature)
- Aru Valley
- Kashmir Shopping Guide
- Last day in Pahalgam
- Baisaran and Dabian