ASSAM TRAVEL GUIDE
Straddling the fertile Brahmaputra valley, Assam is the most accessible state in North East India. It offers mesmerizing views of green paddy fields with patches of bamboo groves with the blue mountains rising up in horizon. It is now home to many endangered animals and birds.
WHEN TO GO
The period from October to April is a good time to be in Assam.
5 REASONS TO PLAN A TRIP TO ASSAM
- The Great Indian One-horned Rhinoceros
- Top notch National Parks – 2 of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Assamese Cuisine
- Unique Festivals
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN ASSAM
GET FREE QUOTES FOR YOUR TRIP
Booking a trip is now as easy as 1-2-3-4
1) Tell us about your trip.
2) Get free advice from India Travel Experts.
3) Get connected to Travel Agents.
4) Compare quotes and book your trip.