SIKKIM TRAVEL GUIDE
Sikkim, is beautiful mountain state, with clean towns, fresh mountain air, great trekking routes, fabulous cuisine and friendly residents. The lush forests, green paddy fields, rhododendron groves, buddhist monasteries and the towering Kanchendzonga in the horizons make this state a magical place to visit.
WHEN TO GO
April, May and September through mid-November are recommended times to travel in Sikkim.
5 REASONS TO PLAN A TRIP TO SIKKIM
- Gorgeous views of Kanchendzonga, 3rd highest mountain peak in the world.
- Great trekking routes.
- Colorful buddhist monasteries.
- Beautiful countryside.
- Friendly people.
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN SIKKIM
Ancient monasteries, beautiful lakes, excellent trekking routes, great food, and friendly people make Sikkim a fabulous destination in the North East.
Here is our list of Best Places to visit in Sikkim
GET FREE QUOTES FOR YOUR TRIP
Booking a trip is now as easy as 1-2-3-4
1) Tell us about your trip.
2) Get free advice from India Travel Experts.
3) Get connected to Travel Agents.
4) Compare quotes and book your trip.