As we dug deeper into our sojourn around India, we realized that it wasn’t just a place’s historic, architectural or natural beauty that enticed us but also the quality of stay, which embodied the essence of the location and its people. Some of the hotels, guesthouses and homes that we have stayed at made our visit absolutely memorable and completely enhanced our experience.
Here’s a list (in no particular order) of our favorites; places we would definitely love to go back to:
- The Imperial (New Delhi)
- Capella (Goa)
- Les Hibiscus (Puducherry, Tamil Nadu)
- Orchard Retreat (Thanedar, Himachal Pradesh)
- Tethys Resort (Narkanda, Himachal Pradesh)
- Revolver (Darjeeling, West Bengal)
- Banjara Retreat (Shoja, Himachal Pradesh)
- Whispering Willows (Shey, Ladakh)
- Haveli Braj Bhushanjee (Bundi, Rajasthan)
- Jaiwana Haveli (Udaipur, Rajasthan)
National Park Stays
- Wild Grass Resort (Kaziranga National Park, Assam)
- Camp Zainabad by Desert Coursers (Little Rann of Kutchch, Gujarat)
- Nature Heritage Resort (Bandhavgarh National Park, Madhya Pradesh)
Guest houses/Home stays
- Raju’s Guesthouse (Gushaini, Himachal Pradesh)
- Desert Boys Guesthouse (Jaisalmer, Rajasthan)
- Yuvraaj & Saleem Houseboats (Srinagar, Kashmir)
We are a boutique travel company catering to those looking for a unique India trip instead of the rigid, cookie-cutter itineraries offered by larger travel operators or those suggested by popular guidebooks.
We, Madhu & Savi, personally handle all queries and are fully involved in the entire planning process.