MADHYA PRADESH TRAVEL GUIDE
Madhya Pradesh, one of India’s larger states has some of the best untouched destinations in India. The deserted palaces of Orchha, the erotic sculptures of Khajuraho, the serene stupas of Sanchi, the Mughal glory of Mandu, the exotic wildlife of the National Parks all provide the visitor with a variety of sights and unique experiences.
WHEN TO GO
The period from October to April is a good time to be in Madhya Pradesh. Summers (May and June) can be quite severe. The Khajurao Dance Festival is held between February and March. The Tansen music festival is in December.
5 REASONS TO PLAN A TRIP TO MADHYA PRADESH
- Exotic wildlife
- Amazing temple architecture and sculptures
- Grand palaces and forts
- Quaint villages
- Dance and Music Festivals
BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN MADHYA PRADESH
This beautiful state provides the traveller with a multitude of travel options including tiger rich National Parks, prehistoric cave sites, ancient Hindu, Jain & Buddhist monuments, intricately carved temples & stupas, historic forts & palaces, lofty hills and prominent religious centers.
Here is our list of the Best Places to visit in Madhya Pradesh
GET FREE QUOTES FOR YOUR TRIP
Booking a trip is now as easy as 1-2-3-4
1) Tell us about your trip.
2) Get free advice from India Travel Experts.
3) Get connected to Travel Agents.
4) Compare quotes and book your trip.
- Gwalior to Orchha Road Trip
- Orchha Palace : Raj Mahal
- Jehangir Mahal (Orchha Palace)
- Orchha Cenotaphs
- Vultures of Orcha
- Chaturbhuj Temple
- Orchha Sound and Light Show
- Saaket Museum
- Orcha Palace Grounds
- Orchha Temple : Laxmi Narayanan Temple
- Orchha : Cenotaphs, a Museum and a Temple
- Orchha Restaurants